Sunday, July 30, 2006

Adventures in Tahrongi Canyon

For the first time in forever, I used the "Call for Help" feature. I was having some very bad lag in Tahrongi Canyon while fighting a T Yagudo Persecutor. When it killed my first pet, I threw a second one at it - which appeared to die within literally one second, and my HP had dropped by quite a bit. I was running around on my way to the zone when a very kind Elvaan warrior told me to stop running and Call for Help, so I did. Rhya saved me when I only had 7 HP left!

Anyway, <Congratulations!> to me! I'm now a level 15 Beastmaster, I have the ability <Stay> and I've also learned the <Smash Axe> weaponskill! Here are some screenshots from today's leveling adventure.

Mandragora vs. Sapling

Dhalmel vs. Dhalmel!

Festive Fireworks in Tahrongi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you're going to be levelling in a party with BST, but Karm and I have level 16-17 jobs (BLU and BRD, respectively), so if you want some company, just give us a shout!

7/30/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home