Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life as a Beastmaster

How have I not discovered the wonders of FFXI-blogging until now? I've learned quite a few things while browsing through some reads; but most notably: You can stack Mog Locker rentals!!!! How did I not know this?! I believe it is time for me to throw out junk (read: colored drops) out of my Mog Locker and rent it until the end of eternity. Storage is [one of] my biggest problems in this game, and I refuse to make a mule.

Galka Chair


Spork found me yesterday! Always a joy to bump into him. Before setting off to level my Beastmaster yesterday, we /paniced and chatted and sat in this Galka's lap. Spork gave me a Teleport-Dem and off I went to reach level 14 in Konschtat Highlands. Things went well. Life as a Beastmaster is rough. I took on some T+ Goblins who almost brought me to my death. But soon, Konschtat wasn't enough for me. I ventured off into Valkurm Dunes with my new Hope Rings...

Death as a Beastmaster


... and died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home