Saturday, July 29, 2006

Silly Boys!

As you may know, Dacosta and I spend quite a bit of time together. People keep mentioning the "m" word around him, but it is never a good reaction. Fortunately, I've crossed paths with another Tarutaru who visits the same hairstylist as me. Slugger and I have shared plenty of good memories. He intends to win my heart as a heroic Corsair (but teehee, he's won it already!)

Speaking of marriage -- Darian and Karmilla are getting married soon! On August 4th, to be exact. (^o^)

Marriage

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I've been misspelling your name the whole time! I'm so sorry! *fixes it in the wedding announcement* @.@

7/30/2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Charirii said...

@Darian
Oh it's no big deal! :) My original character was "Charriri" but I like the double-i's that I use now. ^^

7/30/2006 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home