Sunday, July 30, 2006

Charirii x2

It is said that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. In Vana'diel, I have about 300 of them. As does everyone else. Of all my twins though, I've got to say that Chiraru is my favorite one. She looks like me. We've both worn Seer's gear. And our names are almost alike!

CHARIRII AND CHIRARU~~~~


Also notable is that whenever we speak of Faytelan, we usually just refer to him as "Fayt". Then I bumped into Fayt. And he looks just like Fayt..elan! OH! And triplets!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a "Darien" around when I started to play in November 2003. Same model, same hair colour, was a THF just like me. Luckily, he was very nice and we'd wave at eachother. Unfortunately, I think he quit some time ago, because I haven't seen him around...

7/30/2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home