Saturday, January 26, 2008

For San d'Oria!

このごろ、私たちはすごく忙しかったよね。
These days, we have been extremely busy-wusy!

After Dacosta and I beat Maat, we have mostly been doing campaigns in Jugner Forest [S] and Rolanberry Fields [S] with Berthold and Scrumpy. However, I also helped Dacosta break the latent effectaru on his Tachi of Trials to unlock his final weapon skill; fought Kettenkaefer with him, Berthold, and Erikk; achieved San d'Oria Rank 7 and then beataru missions 7-1 and 7-2 to achieve San d'Oria Rank 8!

疲れた~!I'm so tired!(´д`)

I took many-wany screenshotarus and Dacosta took a video of our BCNM fight for Rank 8. I will postaru everything when I have gotten more rest!

Editaru #1:
Video from our first attempt at San d'Oria 7-2, where we thought Berthold was just going to solo us to the end. ^^;;



Editaru #2
Dacosta posted the video from the BCNM fight!

Part 1:


Part 2:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darrett said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

2/09/2008 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home